Monday, October 7, 2013

Modern Day Hero

                          Modern Day Hero


               Modern day Hero. A modern day hero for me is a person who is willing to give anything and everything and all the time in the world for a person like me. My Modern Hero for me is Teachers. I think that al the teachers in the world are dedicated to what they do. also I think that they are the ones who sacrifices the most just for their students to have a bright future. I admire the way they get up early in the morning just to come and teach us our subjects, I admire how they are willing to take their time off just to help u in a subject that you are suffering in, and if u have family problems at home they also offer that they can be a 2nd mom or dad for u when u are at school and you can go to then for everything that you need. When I grow up I am inspired to become a police officer because police officers are always doing their jobs and keeping the streets of Vigan safe and away from harm

No comments:

Post a Comment